DIY Scandinavian Cottage Favor Boxes
This merry DIY Favor Box Set comes in a 4-page pack, with dielines ready to cut, tape and assemble. These sweet paper cottages (2 Red and 2 White) are perfect for tucking in as stocking stuffers, giving as teacher's gifts or including as small tokens of appreciation for holiday parties. Simply assemble the cottages, fill with trinkets, gift cards, candy or baked goods, and tie them up with a ribbon or bow!
1. Cut out each dieline with scissors.
2. Use a bonefolder or the back of a pen to score along the lines.
3. Fill in the "to" and "from" spaces on the roof of the cottage.
4. Fold and glue or tape the tab that says "glue here".
5. Keep the top open, and tuck your gift inside!
6. Tie with a festive ribbon.
4 Cottages in Set, 2 Red and 2 White
Cottages measure 4" tall, 3" long, and 2" wide.
The craft can be done by children past age 8 (with adult supervision) and is also well suited for older children, teens and adults.