This festive DIY craft Advent Calendar comes in a 7-page pack, with dielines ready to cut, tape and assemble. The finished Advent Calendar boasts a colorful forest of 25 little trees, perfect for decorating your mantle or kitchen windowsill.
1. Cut out each dieline with scissors.
2. Use a bonefolder or the back of a pen to score along the lines.
3. Write numbers in on the white circle on all trees.
4. Fold and glue or tape the tab that says "glue here".
5. Keep the bottom open, and hide a little candy or treat inside!
6. Open one tree for every day in December, and enjoy the surprise inside!
25 Trees in Set, one for each day in December.
Large tree measures 3.25" tall, medium tree measures 3" tall, small tree measures 2.5" tall.
The craft is best suited for older children, teens and adults.