1. How much do your Wedding Suites cost?
Please click here for a full list of pricing-by-piece, and email Hello@PaperRavenCo.com with the pieces you'd like for a full quote.
2. How much do samples cost?
Samples are non-customized and cost $10 per suite. Samples can be purchased here, and come with the following:
Invitation: A7 (5x7") flat card on luxe 240 lb paper with patterned backer
RSVP Card: A2 (4.25x5.5") flat card on smooth 110 lb paper
Reception Card: 4BAR (3.5x5") flat card on smooth 110 lb paper
3. What if I want to order Save the Dates now and wait on the rest of the suite?
I highly recommend that we customize the full suite together for maximum efficiency and consistency, but you are welcome to purchase pieces one by one. Be sure to leave 4 - 6 weeks to produce the rest of your suite before the due date to mail your invitations!
4. Do I have to order the full suite? What if I just want Invitations and RSVPs (or another combination)?
You are welcome to look at my Pricing Guide for all of the different pricing for individual pieces. You may combine any number of pieces to make up your wedding suite! I have thoughtfully designed all pieces to flow together beautifully, but any combination of pieces is up to you!
5. I would like matching Menus / Thank You Cards / Table Numbers / Place Cards / Another Item with my suite. How do I request this?
Please email me at Hello@PaperRavenCo.com, let's chat about it and I'll get you pricing!
6. I know what suite I want to customize! How do I begin my order?
When you are ready to place your full custom order, kindly send an email to Hello@PaperRavenCo.com with the subject line "Custom Wedding Suite Request". In your email, please include the following information for a quick and thorough quote:
- Name of Suite
- How many pieces of each item (50 Save the Dates, 50 Invitations, 50 Envelope Liners...etc)
- Which pieces will get double-sided printing or front-only printing
- Color customization required?
- Date by which you need the printed pieces finalized and in your hands
* If you would like suggestions for the printing options for your suite, just let me know and we can chat about it!
7. Do you offer Letterpress / Embossing / Foil Options?
While I would love to offer you these options, they are not available at this time. Foil is coming by 2017!
8. What if I want a different size for my Invitation, RSVP Card, etc?
All current suites have been designed at industry standard sizes and are optimized for the sizes they are at. However, I am happy to change the design to a different size for you for an additional design fee ($75 per piece) that will be added to your deposit.
9. I am getting married soon! Can I rush my order?
Absolutely! Send an email to Hello@PaperRavenCo.com with the details from #6 (above) and let me know what your timeframe looks like. Orders that have a turnaround time of 2-3 weeks will have an additional rush charge of $150. Orders that require a 1-2 week turnaround will have an additional rush charge of $300.
10. I love your suites, but I want something that is absolutely custom to me. Will you illustrate a suite that is unique to my wedding?
Yes! I love taking a couples' unique vision for their day and translating it into a breathtaking suite that their guests will be swooning over! Fully custom illustrated suites are subject to the same pricing as in the Pricing Guide, but are also subject to a $200-per-item design fee. This includes 2 rounds of sketch changes, 2 rounds of color changes, and 2 rounds of text/font changes. Email me at Hello@PaperRavenCo.com for full details on this. My promise to you is that your wedding suite will never be repurposed or resold, and your designs will stay truly personal to your special day.
11. Why do you require a deposit to start my wedding suite? And why is it non-refundable?
I am totally thrilled that you have included me in such a huge part of your day! I take the utmost care when crafting your suite for you, because I know how much care you are putting into your wedding! I want to make this an easy, amazing experience for you, and many hours of my time go in to customizing the details. I require a deposit to make sure that both of us feel a sense of trust and community with one another, and that the work is being taken with sincerity.
12. I just received my suite in the mail and something is damaged. What do I do?
Please email me as soon as you are able at Hello@PaperRavenCo.com. While rare, if your suite has been damaged during shipping, please send photos via email so we can assess the damage and reprint. I handle these situations on a case-by-case basis and will do everything within my reasonable power to make it right.
13. I just received my suite in the mail and something is misspelled / has the wrong date, etc. What do I do?
During the customization process, I will work with you at every stage to make sure all dates, names and details are correct. Before going to final print, I will ask you to make sure to double-check your pieces to ensure that all information is accurate. It is my strong recommendation that you have your partner AND a trusted friend or family member look over your pieces as well. While very rare (I'm a huge grammar and spelling nerd), if something is still amiss after these checks and goes to print unnoticed, neither myself nor my printer can be held accountable and a reprint will cost 75% of the original order. Rest assured, I have never had this happen and get extra eyes to proof all pieces on my end before going to print as well!
14. Where is my wedding suite designed?
All Paper Raven Co. Wedding Suites are designed in Atlanta, Georgia, in my happy little studio surrounded by magnolia trees (no joke!). Paper Raven Co. is my full-time job and I am absolutely in love with creating beautiful, thoughtful products and illustrations for my customers. All Paper Raven Co. designs start out traditionally, with pen-to-paper in my sketchbook. My sweet little Basset Hound mix, Patty, offers thoughtful critiques and encouragement.
15. Where is my wedding suite printed?
All Paper Raven Co. products are printed with care in the United States - Alabama, to be exact. We work closely with a wonderful printer to ensure that every piece reaches you in beautiful condition.
16. Are you trained in Art and Illustration?
Yes! I graduated in 2008 with my Bachelors in Studio Art (a concentration in painting), and then went on to earn my Masters Degree in Illustration from the Savannah College of Art and Design in 2014. I have worked as an Art Director, Illustrator and Product Designer, and now Paper Raven Co. is my full time job. My clients include Minted, West Elm, Chasing Paper, Casetify, Neiman Marcus, among others.
17. I have a question for you that is not answered here. What do I do?
Email me at Hello@PaperRavenCo.com and I'll be sure to take care of you :)